Philadelphia Home Hunters
Frequently Asked Questions
What Kind of houses do you buy?
- We buy houses in the Philadelphia region in any condition.
But my house needs a lot of repairs!
- We love to renovate houses! The more we have to do, the more fun we have!
What if I am in foreclosure?
- If you contact us now,we may be able to help catch up your back payments and stop the foreclosure process.
What if I owe more than my home is worth?
- We may be able to negotiate a reduced payoff with your bank.
How fast can a sale happen?
- You choose the closing date. As fast as two weeks or longer if you prefer.
What are the costs or fee schedule?
- There are no costs, no obligations. We will give you an offer to purchase your house, we aren't offering any other services such as debt counselling or acting as Real Estate Agents.
Should I call you or submit the Seller Questionnaire?
- It would be best to submit the seller questionnaire so that we can review your information and do some preliminary research on your property. Then we will call you to discuss all the details.
Philadelphia Home Hunters, 7715 Crittenden St #105, Philadelphia, PA 19118
Tel: 215-327-2207 Fax: 215-701-7542 Raymond@PhillyHomeHunters.com